UN Security Council
- Role of Regional Security Organizations in the International Security System (with Special Regard to NATO and Shanghai Cooperation Organization).
- Prevention of Threats to International Peace and Security Caused by Local Disintegration (with Special Regard to the Middle East and Caucasus Regions).
POLISEC – Politics and Security Issues
- Review of the Effectiveness of Current Peace-Keeping and Emergency Relief Operations Undertaken by the UN and Regional IGOs.
- Consideration of Effective Measures to Protect Diplomatic and Consular Representatives in Areas of Instability.
ECOSUD – Economic and Sustainable Development
- Financial Assistance to Civil Victims of Armed Conflicts.
- Preventing the Use of Energy Resources and Other Supplies for Political Pressure and Domination.
HUMASI – Humanitarian and Social Issues
- Measures to be Taken against Domestic Violence.
- Promoting the Idea of Tolerance and Peace in the Areas of Ethnic and Political Tension.